Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

End of the year

The last 10 days of school can be rough! I was attempting to review all of our standards and work my little kiddos to death. I realized that they were in countdown mode too, so I had to change my approach. I decided that this would be the perfect time to do all the fun stuff we didn't get a chance to do this year. We reviewed geometry and made plane shape projects using toothpicks. Next week we are going to do some arts and crafts activities with synonyms, pronouns and other parts of speech. I also plan to let them do some reviewing by playing the center games in my TPT store. It will give me another opportunity to see how well the games work and get some pictures of my students using the games. I also love to do an end of the year memory book on the last day of school every year. Do any of you have certain things that you like to do at the end of the year? Are there any traditions you carry on each year? I can always use new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment