Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm not counting ;0

Only 12 days left with students! I'm not counting or anything ;). I honestly feel like this time of year is more stressful than any other time. We have covered all of the standards, grades have to be posted in a few days, and the kids are sooooo ready for it to be summer break. I have been working hard to review all of the standards with my kiddos, but it has been a little discouraging. The majority of my students have at least 2 or 3 standards that they have forgotten completely. One thing this has taught me is that I need to continually review the standards throughout the year. I am also trying to pre teach some of the 3rd grade standards, but I wonder if they will even remember it all next year. I would love suggestions on how to keep students engaged this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment